Asphalt road : 2 hours
Dirt road : 1h30 min
Favourite cave !
Swimming in cave and waterfall
2h 30 min
Asphalt road : 4 hours
Dirt road : 2 hours
Favourite waterfall !
Swimming in Buracão waterfall
Description and pricing
2-day tour to see the stunning Buracão waterfall with an overnight in Igatu. On the first day you will visit the great Mosquito waterfall and the blue pool.
For who ?
For everybody who is not used to do long hikes. A minimum of fitness is required. For all ages , up to 65 years.
Overnight in houses
You will sleep in a great pousada in the Charming village of Igatu.
You will visit the Mosquito waterfall in the morning and the Blue pool in the afternoon.
Today you will have to drive even more than yesterday. But a visit to the Buracão is an overwhelming experience. After experiencing the Buracão waterfall you will not complain about the long drive back to Lençóis.
You will be back in Lençóis between 20:00 and 21:30.
- Transport ( Asphalt road:452km dirt road : 94km )
- Qualified guide
- 1 night in Igatu
- 1 hot meal on 1st day, 1 breakfast and 1 picnic on 2nd day
|Prices per person||English|
|2 pax||R$ 950||*|
|3 pax||R$ 750||*|
|4 pax||R$ 650||*|
|5 pax||R$ 600||*|
|6 pax||R$ 570||*|
No promo during Brazilian holiday weekends
- Good shoes ( preferable water proof )
- Sandals ( for the nights )
- Sweater ( for the fresh or almost cold winter nights 14-18 degrees )
- Rain jacket
- Medium backpack ( for your own gear + some small food supplies for lunch )
- Sunscreen ! ! !
- Hat ! ! !
- Swim suit
- Water bottle ( we drink the very clean water of the rivers )
- Be aware that you will be in the car for many hours every day if you choose this tour !
- Weather conditions : Under extreme weather conditions the Buracão waterfall is not possible to visit